Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunrise at Buck Hall

I missed the sunrise yesterday because I slept too late and was too lazy to get out there with sleep still in my eyes and this morning I didn't think there would be much of a sunrise but there was!  I just had to be patient as it kept getting better.  Then a fisherman launched his boat and I thought, "there go my pictures", but was I ever wrong.  Just look what his wake did to the reflections. 

(In case anyone is wondering about my camera - I use a Nikon D90.  This picture is straight out of the camera but I did shoot it in the "Vivid" mode which enhances the color a bit.)
As the fisherman passed by he yelled at me to take his picture.  So I did -
This little guy was watching the sunrise also.  Notice that this tree is just now leafing out and so many others are already in full leaf.  We all grow and change at different speeds and different times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures!! Especially the sunrise over the water. I use a Nikon D90 as well but we are hoping to upgrade to a full frame camera soon. kept the pictures coming!!
Ashley