Thursday, July 10, 2014

Wall Drug Store, Wall, South Dakota

Maybe I just don't get around but I had never heard of Wall Drug until I decided to stay in Wall, SD.  Well, if you haven't been here then you are missing out!  What a hoot this place is and full of tourists just like Kirby and I.

We got settled in our RV Park and walked about a block and a half over to the "tourist attractions".  This place is amazing!  You can do and get just about anything you want on Main Street.  Eat, drink, shop, gamble, get ice cream and fudge, shop,  listen to music, see a "live" dinasour, ride a covered wagon, shop, play in the water, visit a museum, shop, eat, drink and laugh!  What fun I had with my camera!  Here are the results!



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

It's hard to believe that a place like Wall Drug would have any historic past other than being there fir the tourists. It is a town that is constantly evolving. Is that buffalo still on the roof of the store front?
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.