Thursday, July 10, 2014

Crossing the Missiouri River

This is the way we travel.  I really didn't pay any attention until Kirby wanted me to plug in the tire pressure monitor and I could hardly find the cord.  Plus there is the GPS, the phone and sometimes an inverter and an MP3 Player.  This is what we have all come to isn't it?  All our little gadgets.  And of course I have my camera bag and a bag with my Kindle and some food in it.  And sometimes my computer.  Our front seat is always a bit crowded.

 We crossed the Missouri River and then drove almost all the way across South Dakota to the small town of Wall.  Our RV Park, Sleepy Hollow is right in town but has one of the largest grain elevators/silos we have ever seen.  They are right on the railroad track just as we are and yes, I did hear the trains last night but mostly I was able to make them a part of my dreams.

No comments: