Thursday, June 5, 2014

Yuko-En On the Elkhorn



Japanese Gardens
Georgetown, Kentucky

Today we visited Yuko-En On The Elkhorn, which is a Japanese gardens in Georgetown, Kentucky.    There is a large Toyota factory in Georgetown and I am sure this garden would not be here if Toyota was not.  It was a nearby attraction so we decided to go check it out.

There were some really lovely spots and some views that I am glad I got to enjoy but it was not that wonderful.  I think they need money from Toyota!  There is no admission fee and in fact, there was no one there except Kirby and I and our dog, Jake.  We were so alone that we were able to let Jake off the leash as we walked the grounds.

Here are some of my photos.






1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Even when an area isn't quite that special the serenity of it still helps to calm the spirit and help you feel relaxed. Nice Pics.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.