Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Busy at Lake Hartwell



My but this has been a busy week and so fun!  We enjoyed a lot of family time with my daughter and her family and also with my sister and her husband who visited from Georgia.
Dave and Patti visited from north Georgia

Casey and his girlfriend, Hannah
 On Friday, my grandson, Casey graduated from Clemson University.  Kirby and I chose not to attend the actual graduation but we did help everyone celebrate.  My daughter and her husband had rented a large house on Lake Hartwell just 10 minutes from our campsite – it was perfect!  So we were close and got to enjoy the whole family – eating cake and celebrating.  I really am so proud of Casey and his accomplishments.  He graduated from the Honors College also which means that he had to work extra hard to get his excellent grades while being in a fraternity and playing big time which of course is what you are supposed to do in college.

We have enjoyed being here at Lake Hartwell State Park.  It is so beautiful and peaceful.  Of course it won’t be this way much longer as summer comes and the place fills up. 

I will leave you with some of my photos to make you envious!




No comments: