Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sunrise for a New Year

This was our sunrise this morning at Oak Plantation.  The first day of 2013 - the year that I retire and the year that we will begin our adventure.  I hope our travels are as colorful as this sunrise.

I plan to retire on February 22 - or sooner if I can! (Kirby is already retired and has been acting as Mr. Mom for 5 years now)  Until then we will continue to reside at this RV park which is in the greater Charleston, SC area.  Our home is sold (we closed escrow just last Friday), our STUFF is gone and all we have is what is in our new home - and Avalanche 330 (which is 38 feet long....model numbers seem to mean nothing!)  I am loving this simple life which is very similar to the lifestyle we had when we lived on our sailboat and cruised around the Atlantic and the Pacific.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!  Suzie

No comments: