Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bikin'

Today I got home early enough to enjoy the warm weather we are having.  I have a new bike and am really enjoying it! Kirby has had a good bike for a couple of years but I couldn't see getting one for me until now.  I knew I wouldn't ride it in the neighborhood.  But here in the RV park - perfect!  I think we will really enjoy riding in our new life.  And there is nothing better for the expanding waistline that I have!

Kirby will need to find a bike rack that works for us.  Any suggestions.....

3 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I'll take pictures of ours tomorrow. We've had others before but this one is simple to use and supports the bicycles the way they should be held, sitting on their own wheels.

Welcome to RV Blogland. Most bloggers remove the word verification because our eyes don't focus like they used to. Besides if there is something that you don't like like the spam we get that's what that Delete Button is for. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

Suzie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Can't wait to see your bike rack. And - I have removed the word verification. Don't think I realized it was on! Have a good one!

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Suzie if you still haven't gotten a bicycle carrier and want the picture E-mail me at prousseau002@bell.net I can't get the photo on your comment page but I can send it via E-mail.

Rick Rousseau

It's about time.