Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day by Day

We are mentally ready to go but I still have until the end of February to work.  We are just enjoying living in our sweet new home.  Here is a picture of Kirby, Jake and Myrt - Myrt is our 5th Wheel, Jake is our dog.  It was a sunny day so we were chasing the late sun to stay warm.  We have certainly adjusted to the small space but I really don't know what it will be like when I need to secure everything for travel.  It is funny, somehow securing things on a boat just became such second nature to me that I never thought about it.  I knew what I had to do.  But a trailer is not like a boat.  A boat is much more gentle a movement.  I think everything in Myrt will be moving and shaking and rattling around - especially with speed bumps like we have here at Oak Plantation! LOTS of them!  I am going to need to do some serious securing soon!

No comments: