Sunday, February 17, 2013

First Repairs

I am trying to keep this blog like journal for myself.  So, I need to say things like - We have to take our brand new rig in for repairs this week!  I am not a happy camper right now as I pack a bag because we can't stay with her while they work on her.

There is something wrong with our slides.  A technician came out on Thursday and took a look but then they decided that they need the rig at Camping World for 2 days for MORE diagnostics.  I thought that was why he came out but I guess I was wrong.  So, the first time we go someplace with our rig it is to the repair garage.  And this is just diagnosis.  Next week when the parts come, we will have to do it again.  Good practice I guess. I can find out what is going to break and what rattles too much!

The silver lining is that we are going to stay with our daughter and her family!  We need more time together before leaving.  I will miss her so much because she is my best friend.  So, this is the good part about having to have repairs made to a brand new rig!

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

If they say they need to diagnose they problem and the tech knows what he is doing it should take only minutes not days. Tell them if they are not going to fix it the same day that you are waiting for it otherwise they'll leave it sitting in the corner untouched until just before you are scheduled to pick it up. Once they realize you're not kidding around they will get the job done sooner. Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.